Here are 100 unorganized random facts about me:
1. I love finding God outside of the box
2. I can almost always tell when someone is lying.
3. I love thunderstorms.
4. I love hanging out with people at least 4 years older than me.
5. I always watch TLC, unless it’s one of those weird shows…
6. I also love watching Cake Designing contests.
7. And interior design contests.
8. I like to read.
9. But only by choice
10. I have to make myself read if a teacher assigns it
11. I love my church.
12. Leather is my favorite smell!
13. I love getting @replys on Twitter.
14. And facebook messages.
15. I love hanging out with women old enough to be my mom.
16. I like most country music even though most my friends don’t.
17. I hate homework… But who doesn’t.
18. I’m good about getting stuff done.
19. But if I have more than one thing to do I will procrastinate.
20. I like carrying bags.
21. But I don’t sometimes because I don’t like keeping up with them.
22. I’m pretty outgoing.
23. I love learning about older peoples lives when they were my age.
24. I sponsor a Haitian child named Eveline.
25. She’s 9 and weighs 27 pounds
26. I love my youth ministers, they’re the best!
27. I like to “people watch”
28. I have my wedding all planned.
29. And my kids names
30. And my house plans.
31. I like just sitting and talking
32. I cry very easily.
33. Even when I’m not sad.
34. I don’t love chocolate.
35. I love little kids.
36. I don’t understand why God made mesquitos.
37. Or wasps.
38. Or flies.
39. Or ants.
40. Actually there are a lot of things I don’t understand.
41. I don’t really want to go to high school.
42. It would be fine with me to stay in middle school.
43. I like to shop when I feel like shopping.
44. I only look forward to Mondays for one reason.
45. Otherwise they can just die for all I care.
46. I love busy weekends.
47. I love wearing scarves.
48. I can’t wait to drive.
49. But I’m super nervous about it.
50. I play the guitar.
51. I attempt to write songs.
52. I don’t like math.
53. I love writing!
54. I always have the essay the teacher reads out loud.
55. Sometimes I wish I didn’t.
56. My face gets red very easily.
57. When I’m embarassed.
58. Or crying.
59. Or mad
60. Or sometimes for no reason at all.
61. I love almost every movie Sandra Bullock is in.
62. Aaron Watson named his kid after my sister.
63. I have a lot of shoes.
64. But I wear the same pairs almost every day.
65. I don’t like fake people.
66. That’s just an insult to God. Be the way he made you.
67. A lot of my best friends are older than me.
68. I saw the Harry Potter movies for the first time over Christmas break.
69. I like to discuss politics.
70. I love wearing a ring.
71. I have two that I altrinate wearing.
72. I can only wear one in the summer because my fingers are bigger in the summer.
73. Yeah. Weird. I know.
74. I like learning new songs.
75. I sing all the time.
76. I worry way too much.
77. I like listening to people I know sing.
78. I wish I had curly hair.
79. But it’s straight as a board.
80. God tells me stuff randomly that I can’t explain.
81. I love looking up at the sky.
82. I like learning random facts.
83. I love Alaska.
84. I would live there if I could.
85. I love New York.
86. Even though I’ve never been there.
87. I’m going there next spring break, and then back again next summer.
88. I had a ridiculously amazing 13th bday suprise party in Dallas.
89. I’ve lived in Abilene all my life.
90. And in the same house.
91. I want to raise a family here.
92. I love my cousins.
93. My grandmother is amazing.
94. I don’t get an allowance.
95. But somehow always have money.
96. I hate flossing.
97. I wish I didn’t care what other people think.
98. I get a headache when I wear sunglasses
99. Or if I drink a hot drink.
100. I hope our generation is the one to change.